To equip and empower business leaders to use business as a tool to make Christ known to the marketplace.
To make Jesus Christ known to the marketplace.
Who we are
We are a community of christian marketplace players united in our desire to use business as a tool to make Christ known. We can be found in different churches as well as diverse industry sectors including manufacturing, services, retail, education, non profit.
- The Holy Trinity, God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God, and reliance on its principles to guide our personal and business lives
- Jesus died to save the world, and without the shedding of His blood there is no remission of sins
- Entrepreneurship is divinely purposed by God as an instrument for people to use their skills and abilities to creatively develop products and services that flourish and transform lives
- Bi-monthly Faith & Work Discipleship Meetings
- Business Capacity Building & Technical Assistance (through faith-based business training, mentoring, counseling, tools
- Networking & Strategic Partnerships
- Individual and corporate prayer